Monday, July 19, 2010

Lake Rats

Uh-Oh! Watch out!
YaYa wants one now too!

Bryce, Joshua and Price

Tam Tam, YaYa and Babby!

Maggie Beth's first dip in the lake!
Poppy's First Mate
Over the weekend, we went to the lake with our extended family! It was a blast!!!! My mom, aunt Tam and aunt Abby; Abby's boyfriend Barry, Evva, Clint, Keelyn and Bryce. Bridget, Caleb, Joshua, Isaac and Micaiah. My dad, me Price and Maggie Beth. My mom's cousin from North Dakota, Roger, his wife Chris and their 4 children; Matthew, Aubrey, Alexa and Jaden. 11 children total! We went out on the boat, swam in the lake, and played on Jet Skiis. After Price had his first ride on the Jet Ski, he said "Mom, that was SO fun! I have to get one of those!" We laughed and had a great time! Precious memories were made this weekend. So fun!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment