Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kindergarten




Price is going to Kindergarten! I feel like someone should pinch me because it just doesnt seem possible! He looked so cute in his little plaid shorts, polo and deck shoes. He took off out the door with his backpack and lunch box in tow.
Jon gave Price big hugs before school like he always does, but this time he held onto his boy a little longer. YaYa came over to see Price and then rode with me to take him to school. I was fine all morning until it was time to hug him and say goodbye. HE was fine. I, on the other hand, walked down the hall from his classroom like a weeping bafoon! I am so happy he is growing and learning and getting his little wings. I was emotional because I kept thinking "where does the time go?"
He has a wonderful teacher! Mrs. Walker is a sweet lady with a daughter Price's age. Price is social and loves to learn. He has always enjoyed being around other children. I am so proud of him. He is smart and friendly and loves structure. He is going to LOVE kindergarten!


No comments:

Post a Comment