Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Ba-aaaack!

After exactly a 3 month break from writing, I am back to blogging! I will catch you up on the details of why I was unavailable to blog about my life the last few months, but for now I will just give you the short version:

1) I was packing our 2,800 square foot house to move!

2) I was garage selling our stuff....lots of stuff!

3) I was hauling stuff to Goodwill

4) I was moving what was left into a 2 bedroom, 1,000 square foot house

5) I was unpacking and settling into our new residence

6) I started a part-time job at our church as the secretary

7) We are preparing to take a family road trip over the Thanksgiving holiday

8) I am planning Maggie Beth's first birthday party! (OMG!!!! Can it be possible?)

(Sigh)......it has been a whirlwind to say the least, but we have been so blessed through it all! I can't wait to update you on what God has been doing the last several weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait to hear all the details.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete