Thursday, August 20, 2009

Place your "Vote" here

Yes! I am still alive. It has been a few weeks since I have last posted, but we have been so busy. We have been working on the nursery, which is coming along nicely! I am fluffing my nest! In other words, organizing, painting, getting projects done and making room for another little person in our house. So fun!!

A few updates:
I am now 6 months pregnant; starting my third trimester! I feel fantastic. Price talks to the baby all the time. I know when she is born she will stare at him with wonder; finally able to put a face with the voice she knows so well.

We have not yet chosen a name. We are deciding between two names. Eden Elizabeth Molder, nickname "Edie." This is the name we had picked out if Price had been a girl. The other name is Margaret Elizabeth Molder, nickname "Maggie." This is Nana's first name. Elizabeth is the name of my great grandmother (my dad's grandmother), an amazing woman of God. I pray for our baby girl and Price every morning, so I am waiting to hear from God about what name HE has for her. I am hoping God will do for me what he has done plenty of times in the Bible....say "You will have a child and you shall call her______." Ha! Well, one can hope! I will let you know what we decide. She will at least have a name by the middle of December...and it just might take that long!

If you look over to the right, just under my profile, you will see a place where you can "vote" for your favorite name. I am curious to see what the favorite will be.

I will post pics of her nursery when it is done...it is getting so close to being finished! Now all we need are lots of clothes and bows...the fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I think it would be wonderful to name your daughter after Nana, but I think Price and Edie sound so cute together!

    I love you!

    Bridge

    ReplyDelete