Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of the road



So, I know many people say they will never buy a minivan. I was one of them. But after having baby #2, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. We were all a little cramped in the Murano when we had to load Price's school bags, soccer stuff, Maggie Beth's baby stroller, diaper bag and anything else we needed to tote along with us. I also wanted to be able to pick up Price's school friends or cousins and bring them home with us or go to the park. In order to do that, we needed more seats. Anyway, last Saturday, we sold the 2007 Nissan Murano. It was a little sad. I really liked that car. It was dependable and I loved having the leather seats (very practical with children). We have found a 2000 Toyota Sienna that seems to have been taken good care of. It has cloth seats and is "older" but it is going to work great for out family. The best part of all is that it eliminates our crazy expensive car payment! Yay!

So its the end of the road for the Murano. I am sure I will be driving a minivan until my kids start to drive themselves around; and at this point, I will get something sweet and sassy to drive around! Pics of the van coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be so nice not having to make your car payment each month!

    Good choice, cousin.

    I love you!
    Bridge

    ReplyDelete