Sunday, June 20, 2010

Well....

My aunt Tammie organized a fundraiser for a little girl named Audri who is fighting cancer. The event was called "So You Wanna Look Like a Cheerleader?" It was a bootcamp of sorts for women of all ages. Anyway, I was getting ready to leave for that event one evening last week and this is the conversation that took place:

Me: "Hey bud, Mamma is going to leave for a little bit. Daddy is staying here you with you and Maggie Beth, okay?"

Price: "Where are you going?"

Me: "I am going to workout."

Price: "What are you going to be doing for your work?"

Me: "I am going to exercise!"

Price: "YOU EXERCISE???" (accompanied by the most confused look I have ever seen on my son's face.)

Me: "Well.....I do now!"

Needless to say Jon got a big laugh from this dialogue. And now that the soreness is finally gone (5 days later!), I have been doing some form of "exercise" everyday. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment