Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days!

I love snow! I like the way it falls, I like being inside with a pot of stew filling the house with yummy smells and warming the bellies of my family. I like baking cookies with Price and reading books to Maggie Beth. We do these things often, but there is something so cozy about doing it when the snow forces us to stay inside! I have had to work these days too, so it hasn't been all fun and games, though going to the church office gives me a place to catch my breath and feel refreshed for day 2....day 3... and day 4 of no school! Price wants to play outside, but he can only go in short spurts because the wind chill is near zero and too dangerous to stay out for too long. Of course, Maggie Beth cries everytime he gets bundled up and walks out the door. She wants to go too. Though its been fun, I will be ready to see the grass and city streets clear of all the snow when it does melt away. But until then, we will enjoy these snowy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment