Sunday, January 23, 2011

First sleep-over!

My nephew Brett turned 5 and had a fun birthday party at Andy Allagators. Well, Price and Brett didn't want the fun to end, so Brett with his precious high pitch voice and folded hands under his chin asks (begs) for Price to "spend the night"....."pwease!" Oh my, how can I say no? I talk to Price and let him know that he will be there all night. He seems fine with that. Brett and Price have a dramatic embrace and celebrate all the way to the car, making plans about what they will do when they get to Brett's house. I was a little nervous because my parents are the ONLY people Price has stayed with overnight without Jon or myself being with him. Around 9 p.m., my sweet sister sends me a picture on my cell phone of the boys all tucked in and ready for bed. When morning comes, I meet Randy half way to get Price. He is so proud of himself for spending the night, and is already asking when he can do it again. "I already miss Brett" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment