Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birth Day Pictures

Thanks to my best friend Molly, the birth of Maggie Beth was beautifully photographed. I love looking at pictures of the day my children were born. I can recall every emotion, especially what it was like to see their face for the first time. We had prayed to conceive her and for a healthy baby and full term pregnancy. Our prayers were answered. Now we would get to meet her. What a miracle she is!!


The four of us! I could not be more proud of my precious family! I thank God for His blessings and answered prayers.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing, and your family is beautiful. Nick and I are expecting our first child (a boy) in May, and now I'm rethinking having a photographer in the delivery room! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete