Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Awww!

This morning at 6:00, I was in Maggie Beth's room nursing her when Price came in and we had this exchange:

Price (whispering): "Mama?....Mama?"

Me (sitting in the dark with my head resting on the back of the chair): "Yea, buddy?"

Price: "Are you sleepy Mama?"

Me: "Yes a little bit. Maggie didn't sleep well, so I'm a little tired. Why are you up so early?"

Price: "I am a little hungry." He says as he rubs his tummy and lifts only one eyebrow.

Me: "Alright, bud. I am going to finish feeding Maggie Beth and I will be right down to make you some breakfast. Okay?"

Price: "Okay." He tip toes away, but returns about 30 seconds later.

Price: "Mama. Daddy is here! I going to ask him to get me some breakfast so you can rest!" as he gives me two thumbs up.

Awwwww! He is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment