Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gogee

The precious woman who keeps Maggie Beth on Mondays and Wednesdays has made room in her schedule to keep her on Tuesdays! Yippee! There are so many reasons this makes me happy. For one, Gogee is a grandma (Gogee is what her grandkids call her). She is so sweet to our Magpie. She rocks her, sings to her, reads to her, hugs and kisses her, teaches her cute little tricks and everytime I walk in on them, she is on the floor playing with her. All of these things seem like an obvious way to play with a baby, but I think it is very hard to find someone who will. Gogee is always concerned and checks on MB when she is sick. She laughs at her cute moments and appreciates her temperment and quirks and doesn't try to change her. She just goes with the flow. I am so very thankful for Magge Beth to be in the hands of someone who loves her while I have to be gone to work. Even though I am gone only 20 hours a week, it is good to know she is being loved on and cared for in my absence. I thank God for Gogee and what she means to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment