Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He's a hoot!

Price and I had a blast today! We were outside all afternoon soaking up the sunshine! After cleaning out the flowerbeds, watering all the new growth, playing with sidewalk chalk,shooting some hoops in the driveway and getting an icee at Gas Mart, Price and I went for a bike ride. He was on his Radio Flyer tricycle and I was on my bike. Because I obviously cover more ground than he does, I will ride a little way ahead and then circle back around him (basically to keep moving at a pace that keeps me from falling over). While I was up ahead of him, he peddled as fast as his feet would go and yelled out "Wait up, Mom! I am not as fast as I used to be!" I laughed so hard I nearly hit the curb! My little man has a great sense of humor. I am sure he will be the subject of many of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment