Monday, November 2, 2009

A Happy Halloween

Halloween was lots of fun this year! It all started Friday morning with a party at Price's preschool. Price was an army man.

That night, Jon and I went to my cousin Evva's Halloween party. It was at her and her husband, Clint's house. I was a pumpkin and Jon was Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Okay...so it's not that exciting, but it was easy and our "costumes" were comfortable; which is very important these days.
Saturday, we went Trick or treating in our neighborhood with my niece and nephews. We had good time watching the kids run from house to house collecting candy. Afterwards, we went to my parents house for dinner and football games. The kids played and played and played!!! It was LOTS of fun! Here is a pic of YaYa, Poppy and the grandkiddos.
My guys and me.
My beautiful sis and me. Brett, Piper, Price and Blade. Good times!
Overall, it was a great and memorable Halloween!







1 comment:

  1. Every one looks so cute! Kinda crazy that the neighborhood you live in now we used to trick or treat in when all us cousins were kids. Very cool!

    Love the hat!

    Bridge

    ReplyDelete