Friday, February 26, 2010

BUNCO

My cousin, Evva and I started a BUNCO group last June. We meet on the last Thursday evening of every month. There are 12 members and we rotate hosting at each members house. I look forward to this time with girlfriends!!! During the week of Bunco, I start counting down the days until I can get together with wonderful women and play a mindless game, eat yummy snacks, and LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! He have such a great time!! Even though our time is short (just 2 hours), and we only get together monthly, it is a time that I cherish; especially these days with two young children. Sometimes I just need a break, and this group of chicks is just the ticket! Cheers to good times and the best medicine for whatever ails ya: a few good laughs with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment