Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunshine in a cup!

So yesterday was so much fun! Well, simple fun, but isn't that the best kind? I did housework while Price was at school. I opened the windows to the sunroom and let the cool breezes come in! At noon, I picked up Price and we went to Mazzio's for pizza. We do this every Wednesday with Jon's parents, Jon, me and Price.
After lunch, we met my cousin Evva and her sweet baby girl Alli at the park. Price played HARD; climbing trees, swinging, sliding, running, chasing and playing games with other kids. We loved seeing Alli and were glad to share her first experience being at the park (she is only 2 months old, so not eventful for her, but fun none the less).
When we left the park, Price and I got a snow cone!!!!!!!! We love snow cones! Price wanted a "yellow" one, so I had to name a flavor and ask if it was yellow. I am not a fan of banana, so we got pina colada! YUM! All the way home, we talked about how much we like snow cones and all the reasons why! We decided snow cones make us happy because it is the taste of summer. They are cold and refreshing with happy cheerful colors! SNOW CONES ARE SUNSHINE IN A CUP! We spent another hour or so playing in the yard, drinking up sunshine!

1 comment: