Monday, April 6, 2009

TASTY TUESDAY

HOMEMADE CHICKEN POT PIE
2 cans all white chicken, drained and shredded
2 cans veg-all, drained
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup French's dried onions, crushed (add a little more if you like)
1 can cream of potato soup
1 tub crescent rolls (8oz)

Mix first 6 ingredients in 9x13 dish and cook 20 minutes at 350. Remove dish from oven. Separate rolls into rectangles and place on top in a single layer. Return dish to cook another 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are browned! Yummy with fresh green salad on the side.

My dad is a big fan of this meal and Price eats it up like crazy! Thank you to my BFF Molly for sharing this delicious recipe with me! My family always loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your family is enjoying it! I need to make it again soon. It's a good one~

    ReplyDelete