Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feel'n GOOD!

I figured I better blog something about my pregnancy thus far. I didn't keep a journal with my pregnancy with Price and so doing it again nearly 5 years later is like doing it for the first time..sort of. Little bits and pieces come back to me as things happen, but I wish I had kept something to reference back to being pregnant with Price.

First, I have to admit that I am one of the very lucky ones when it comes to feeling good during pregnancy. During the first few weeks, I had bouts of nausea and fatigue, but nothing like some women I know. I got sick 4 or 5 times with Price, but I have yet to loose my cookies with this pregnancy (other than having the stomach virus, but I don't think that counts). I would nap regularly in the beginning weeks and go to bed around 8:30 or so, but I think that had a lot to do with the progesterone supplements I was taking 2 times a day.

I am 11.3 days pregnant and feel so good! About a week ago, I felt my energy come back. I was back to my normal morning routine. I whipped my house back into shape from weeks of neglect and all just in time for summer! I often forget that I am pregnant. I don't have many reminders! I am not wearing maternity clothes or feeling sick or tired. HUNGER reminds me that there is a sweet pea in there who needs nutrition. Just last night about 4:30 am, I could not stand the hollow feeling in my tummy any longer. I made myself a half of a PB&J and a glass of milk, then went back to sleep! Frequent trips to the bathroom during the night (4 is the record to date) have not yet let up, but luckily I don't have any trouble getting back to sleep.

I go for another ultrasound tomorrow! Yay for seeing baby Molder again (I think its a boy!) We won't find out tomorrow, but maybe at the 15 week ultrasound.? I would love to have another son! I would be the Princess among 3 fabulous men! I enjoy the world of trucks, dinosaurs, baseball and dirt...a lot of dirt! I would also love to have a daughter! Bows, pink clothes, nail polish and baby dolls...I dare say, either way....WHAT A BLESSING!

1 comment: