Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great day!

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment (now with my regular OB and not my fertility doctor...Yay!) Everything was great! I again got to see my sweet little angel on ultrasound and his/her little heart is just beating with life! Since my trips to the doctor take me all the way to north OKC, I made plans to visit my dear friend and her kiddos.

Garrett is 11 months older than Price, and sweet Macy is just a couple months from being 2! We met up at the park and the kids played on the toys. Molly brought nets for the boys to try to catch tiny fish, tadpoles or crawdads in the pond. They got dirty and had lots of fun! After a few tries at climbing the rock wall, we headed out of the park to get snowcones! Price of course chose yellow, Garrett got a Super Man snowcone and Macy got strawberry...RED... and it was everywhere! So cute! LOL!

Molly and Macy headed back to their house and the boys and I ran to go pick up some pizza. They were playing some silly game in the back seat and were belly laughing at each other! (I couldn't help but think that I remember the announcement of Molly's pregnancy with Garrett. Jon and I visited our friends in the hospital after he was born and now here he is, nearly 5 years old, buddies with my boy. Our friendships have been such a blessing!)

Anyway, we got back to the house and ate dinner outside in the backyard. The boys jumped on the trampoline and put on a rock show. They are so darn cute! Price fell asleep on the way home. I had to put him in the tub because he was so dirty. The bath water turned a light shade of brown under all those bubbles (a great way to tell if you have had an adventurous day)! Price and I talked about all the fun we had and how thankful we are for such great friends! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment