Sunday, May 3, 2009

Garage Sale Success

I decided, oh lets see...Wednesday, to have a garage sale this weekend! I started going through closets and found plenty of things that needed to go. I started toting them to the garage. On Friday, I was unsure about whether or not to go ahead with the sale because of the forecast for drenching rain and we had not advertised our sale in the paper. Jon decided we would see it through and got our permit Friday afternoon. I made a weak little sign to put on the corner of our block, just off the main road to our neighborhood. Turns out, it wasn't that bad! We made $200!

Price spent Friday night with my parents, so Jon and I got to hang out all morning, just the two of us. We had breakfast, drank coffee and had good conversation between "customers." One of my friends is having a garage sale next weekend, so the remainder of my items will go there for her sale. Overall, it was a success. Our garage is now free of clutter and swept out. Yay!!! If you know me, you know I LOVE TIDINESS!

Just on a random note, here are some pics of my guys being silly. I know I am his momma, but I think my son is so cute! I love taking snapshots of Price and Jon because I marvel at how much they look alike! Here also is a pic of Price laying on the couch watching a movie. He pulled out his sleeping bag and got comfortable. The weather this weekend has been great for lounging around at home!





1 comment:

  1. Those pics are too cute!!! Congrats on the garage sale success!
    MK

    ReplyDelete