Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another week down!




Yeah! I have made it to 33 weeks! I am taking the medication less frequently as it seems that rest and drinking lots of water are helping to keep the contractions under control for the most part. Sleep is becoming more elusive. Comfort is not really the problem so much as waking up really thirsty around 2:30 or so, then fade in and out of sleep until around 6:30.

I have received lots of hand-me-down clothes for Maggie. I am so thankful! I am enjoying folding and smelling all the baby clothes as they come out of the dryer. So fun! I have purchased 80, yes 80 hangers and I need more!! Most sizes are anywhere from 0-6 months old. A few 9 month outfits, but all are so adorable!

Leslie, a long time friend, used to own a baby boutique. She can whip out hair bows at lightning speed. This last week I purchased ribbon and clips and she has made nearly 30 bows for Maggie! She makes many different styles; some are simple, some have knots and some with a little bit of bling. I am so excited to get them on a bow holder in Maggie's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment