Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guest bedroom

Yeah! I have started redecorating the guest bedroom! I am excited about fixing up this room because it has been the place where all our junk has been dropped for the last year (since we moved in). I am thrilled to have taken control of this space and hope it will be a tranquil and comfortable room for our friends and family who come to visit! All the wallpaper is gone, the baseboards have been removed, primed, painted and put back on! I have sanded the closet doors and trim and plan to prime everything tomorrow! I think the return of this cold weather will help to keep me inside and working on getting it done. I will keep you updated on the progress and hope to post the before and after pics by this time next week!! Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment