Thursday, March 12, 2009

I found a treasure!

I came across some music I have not listened to in awhile. The artist name is Jennifer Knapp. I was so excited to pop the CD in and when I heard it, I felt my spirit dance! I love her music and especially the lyrics of her songs! They are so truthful , beautiful and real to life. The tunes are catchy and fun to sing once you learn the words. I immediately went to playlist, downloaded her songs and put them on my blog. Jennifer Knapp's songs have always taken me to a place of deep worship and celebration of God's love for me. It has been nearly a year since I played her music. I feel like I found a treasure today!! I could not decide which order to put the songs in, so I am letting my playlist select them randomly. You can click on any of the songs though if you want to hear the others! If you have few minutes, take a long listen and enjoy! I hope your spirit rejoices in the love and grace God has for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment