Monday, March 23, 2009

Snap!


Price learned to snap about a week ago. I was so proud of him because he had been wanting to snap for a long time; he kept trying and last Sunday he got it. Now it has turned into something that makes me smile several times a day.
Price snaps all the time! He snaps when he sings. He snaps when walking up the stairs....and back down. Each step gets a coordinating snap. He snaps to the syllables in his sentence, which makes him intentionally talk more slowly (it is so funny!). He snaps when he is watching TV and he uses snaps to point at things! I am getting the biggest laughs out of his new trick. The problem is keeping it bottled up behind my smiling face so he won't think I am laughing AT him. He is so stink'n cute! Well, I am off to go get my little "Snappy Snapperton" from preschool!

1 comment: