Monday, March 30, 2009

TASTY TUESDAY

CHICKEN TACOS!
6 or 7 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 can Rotel
1/2 cup water

Place chicken in crock pot. Mix water and seasoning; pour over chicken. Pour Rotel over chicken. Place lid on crock pot and let cook 7-8 hours on low! When cook time is up, remove chicken and shred it, using 2 forks. Be sure to spoon the juice and rotels over the shredded chicken. Make your chicken tacos with all the toppings (shredded cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa). Use hard tacos or tortillas; put it in quesadillas or on salad and add corn, black beans and salsa. Yum! This is so easy and I love the smell of Mexican food and trust me, your house will smell like Ted's Mexican Escandido when dinner time rolls around! Enjoy!

(Thank you to my friend Julie for this recipe, I have made it many times!)

1 comment:

  1. You've made this for me before, and it was delicious!!! Great recipe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete