Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its all fun and games until....

This morning Jon was helping me make the bed. He tossed me the pillows from the floor to put on my side of the bed, except he pegged me in the head. We both laughed and I felt a wave of playful aggression rise up in me! I grabbed the pillow to whack him back but he saw it coming and grabbed one too! I got a good hit in and he got me back! An important footnote to this story is to know how COMPETITIVE Jon is. I knew I had really opened a can of worms! We exchanged blows again! I was laughing and decided it was time to retreat, so I took off running around the end of the bed and stubbed my toe on the footboard! Now I was laughing, crying and hopping around on one foot! Jon of course came to check on me but I didn't feel quite safe until he put his "weapon" down (being wounded to Jon only means you will be a little easier to conquer)! I still have had chuckles about it even though the second toe on my right foot is still red and throbbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment